A very thorough review of 1750 was posted this week by Jason Meyers from iSlaytheDragon. http://islaythedragon.com/featured/review-1750-britain-vs-france/
I really like the way Jason evaluated both game mechanics and the extent to which the game treated the historic elements appropriately.
Hey everyone. Well I just got back from Gen Con in Indianapolis and thought I would mention a few updates.
1) The Kickstarter campaign for 1750: Britain vs. France is finally complete! It felt great to complete the fulfillment process. Thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement along the way.
2) At Gen Con the limited number of games that were for sale seemed to be selling well so that was encouraging.
3) There are still some copies available on Amazon (I have added a link to the product on Amazon on the right of the home page here).
4) Games are available in Canada through Snakes & Lattes and in Europe through Gamesquest. I will post links to those products once I’ve got them.
The 1750: Britain vs. France Card Game is now LIVE on Kickstarter at this link:
I’m excited to announce that the 1750: Britain vs. France Card Game will be live on Kickstarter on October 10th- I will post the link here once the campaign is live!
Getting decks together for intro games… excited to meet people at the con!
Gen Con event registration is this Sunday! 1750: Britain vs. France is in the event catalog- be sure to sign up for an intro to the game and a free promo card!
I just received the prototype from the factory- I’m excited to finally see the near-finished product. Now I just have to finish the new Kickstarter page!
A few updates-
1) I am planning on attending the GAMA trade show in Las Vegas on the 15th and 16th- if you will be at the show and want to meet up give me a shout!
2) I will be submitting some events for Gen Con in the next week.
3) I have ordered the prototype from the factory- I will be posting some photos once I receive it.
Hey everyone- continuing to finish the graphics work on 1750. Here is a work in progress version of the political objectives. Stay tuned!
Hey there everyone! I’m still alive and kicking here I just wanted to mention that I am pretty excited at the moment as I’ve gotten a couple new quotes in from different manufacturers that look promising. I’ll be closely re-examinig all of my costs and shipping figures over the coming days to ultimately generate a new Kickstarter relaunch page with a lower funding goal. As of right now I’m planning on doing the relaunch late this winter or early in the spring. Just wanted to mention that things are still progressing and I’m still excited to get this into your hands!